Provided by GeoQuest in Central and Southern Africa
Environmental monitoring is an essential activity for all industries which potentially have a negative impact on the environment. But they can be more than just a regulatory burden and can provide vital information to help you improve your internal processes and achieve best practice industry standards.
“What you don’t measure you can’t manage. Ensure that your monitoring is not just a regulatory hurdle but a real asset for day-to-day site operations and management.”
- Social and environmental monitoring are not your area of expertise
- Developing in-house expertise is costly
- Your project has evolved but your monitoring systems have stagnated
- Regulators are preparing to inspect your operations
- Due diligence is a necessity for future project finance
Your opportunity, Our solution:
- Well designed monitoring systems can provide invaluable information for management teams
- Regular auditing reduces the risk and costs of regulatory delays and reputational risk
- Targeted interventions prove less costly than maintaining a permanent staff
- Our team brings dedicated expertise
A selection of completed projects:
- Denison Mines Zambia Ltd Environmental Monitoring for the Mutanga Project
- African Energy Resources Ltd Environmental Monitoring for the Chirundu Project.
- First Quantum (Kansanshi): Environmental Audit for the Environmental Protection Fund 2011
- Monitoring Background Radiation from Mobile Base Stations (Zambia Information and Communication Technology Authority)
Geoquest offers its expert services to identify innovative solutions to your problems. Our environmental services help you to manage your projects, reduce costs, reduce risks and maximize efficiency.