Mineral Property / Property Assessments
Provided by GeoQuest in Central and Southern Africa
GeoQuest can provide a wide range of Property / Project Assessment and Evaluation Services to assist with Acquisition, Merger, Joint Venture and Fund Raising – including Competent Person Reporting (CPR’s).
Reviews can be tailored to meet client requirements (for example – JORC, SAMREC, NI43-101 reporting codes).
The company has offices in Zambia, The Democratic Republic of Congo and Zimbabwe but has also worked in Botswana, Gabon, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Tenement review and tenement monitoring
- Independent advice on tenement applications and mining laws within the region
- Project and Prospect assessments and reviews
- Country and target / commodity reviews
- Competent Persons Reports
- Independent Geologists Reports
- Compliant technical reports for local and international regulatory authorities
- Data archive retrieval, research, capture & desk top studies for potential regions or project areas of interest within Southern Africa
- Focused project / prospect site visits tailored to the clients and/or project requirements
- Prospect, regional and countrywide GIS compilations
- GIS and database management
- Evaluation and assessment of existing or proposed exploration / advanced exploration programs.
- Exploration strategy / budgeting
- Deposit evaluation and audits – geology, data, mineralization, structure, environmental and resources / reserves*
- Efficient and cost effective management and execution of either all or part of agreed exploration programs.
(*In conjunction with other specialist consultancy groups)