Mineral Property Assessments
GeoQuest can provide a wide range of Property / Project Assessment and Evaluation Services to assist with Acquisition, Merger, Joint Venture and Fund Raising – including Competent Person Reporting (CPR’s).
Reviews can be tailored to meet client requirements (for example – JORC, SAMREC, NI43-101 reporting codes).
The company has its head office in Zambia with key in-country representation in DRC and Zimbabwe. It also has working experience in Angola, Botswana, Gabon, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Tenement review and tenement monitoring
- Independent advice on tenement applications and mining laws within the region
- Project and Prospect assessments and reviews
- Country and target / commodity reviews
- Competent Persons Reports
- Independent Geologists Reports
- Compliant technical reports for local and international regulatory authorities
- Data archive retrieval, research, capture & desk top studies for potential regions or project areas of interest within Southern Africa
- Focused project / prospect site visits tailored to the clients and/or project requirements
- Prospect, regional and countrywide GIS compilations
- GIS and database management
- Evaluation and assessment of existing or proposed exploration / advanced exploration programs.
- Exploration strategy / budgeting
- Deposit evaluation and audits – geology, data, mineralization, structure, environmental and resources / reserves*
- Efficient and cost effective management and execution of either all or part of agreed exploration programs.
(*In conjunction with other specialist consultancy groups)