Mining / Mineral Exploration Services
GeoQuest provides a wide range of mineral exploration services as outlined below. Services can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of the JORC, NI-43-101, SAMREC and PERC reporting codes.
- Geological and other technical personnel
- First phase target generation and geological assessment of exploration areas
- Data archive retrieval, research, capture & desk top studies for potential regions or project areas of interest
- Evaluation and assessment of existing or proposed exploration / advanced exploration projects
- Exploration strategy / budgeting
- Efficient and cost effective management and execution of either all or part of agreed exploration programmes
- Arrangement of / reporting for exploration licences and permits in accordance with governmental requirements
- GIS / Database services utilizing Geosoft Target, MapInfo, Discover, SABLE ™ and Arcview software
- Creation and management of project specific GIS databases
- Advice on / liaison with contractors and consultants
- Ground geophysical applications and interpretation including ground magnetic, gravity, resistivity, IP, EM and MT via long established associations with other consultants and contractors
Areas of Operations
As well as over 15 years operational experience in Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Democratic Republic of Congo, GeoQuest has also worked in Gabon, Malawi, Mozambique, Republic of Congo, Tanzania and Uganda. Individuals also have significant experience in Namibia and Botswana.
GeoQuest will consider work in areas where the political or military climate may create potential risk on a case by case basis. If required, specialist security and medical personnel can be organized for individuals and teams working in these high risk environments.